Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sounds own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Texas Vista Medical Center is a 325-bed facility providing care to the residents of Southwest San Antonio. The facility is a Designated Level IV trauma center and lever II Stroke Center specializing in Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Womens Health, Emergency Services, Physical Therapy, Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatric Services.
Sound Anesthesia is excited to be expanding to San Antonio, Texas! Starting November 2022, we will be partnering with Steward Health to provide anesthesia services to the community of Southwest San Antonio and we are looking for a general Anesthesiologist to join our team.
Opportunity highlights include:
- General Anesthesiologist
- 3 MD model; 2 general and 1 CV + 6 general CRNAs
- Scope of practice includes: General, Orthopedics, Urology, Vascular, Bariatrics, OB, health GYN, and Neurology (no cranes)
- Annual case volume: Approx 8,900 with one location
- Closed off group; not follow the surgeon
- Guaranteed 1099 package with malpractice covered
- Path to Partnership opportunity for full-time MD
- 17 weeks off
Location & Lifestyle
At its core, San Antonio is rich in culture and adventure. The population is rich in diversity which is what makes the city stand out as the 4th friendliest city in the country. There is something for everyone in San Antonio, whether you are looking for food, Texas bbq, or craft beer. The Alamo City if Texas best-kept secret as it hosts affordable real estate, low taxes, major sport teams, mild winter- dubbing it a small-town feel with big city amenities.
Apply on company website