A Collegial Practice Where You Can Thrive
At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to perform the full scope of your practice. From the start of your career with Sound Physicians, we support you in providing excellent care that you long to give each patient through continual professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance. As a Nurse Practitioner with Sound Physicians, you will thrive in an environment that promotes our organizational core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation.
A minimum of two years of critical care/hospitalist experience, ACNP certification, and Emergency Neurological Life Support certification is required for this position.
- 61-bed hospital
- Established 8 physician team with 2advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Procedures required
- Open ICU
- Nocturnist position 7on/7off
- Access SoundInstitute learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in Texas, a minimum of two years of critical care/hospitalist experience, ACNP certification, and Emergency Neurological Life Support certification is required
Located in a fantastic location just 22 miles from downtown Dallas and right on Lake Ray Hubbard! You have a variety of communities to choose from in both North and South Dallas. Great Schools, a strong housing market, and a diverse job market. There is an array of family activities so you can have something to do each day of the year!
- No state income tax
- Close proximity to DFW International Airport allows for easy access to Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and other areas within a few hours for business or those quick weekend getaways! This is just one of the many reasons DFW consistently remains a highly desirable area for home buyers and employers
- Sub-Tropical climates allow for an endless variety of entertainment which includes everything from a vibrant nightlife to year-round activities including boating, golf, motor racing, biking, tennis, golf, and water sports
- A diverse culture and economy, DFW has some of the trendiest shopping and allows for endless choices of dining, music, and museums. It is considered the museum capital of the Southwest.
- For those sports fans, DFW is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, The Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. You will have plenty to keep you busy!
- Dallas/Fort Worth named one of the Best Places to Live by U.S. News!
A Collegial Practice Where You Can ThriveAt Sound...
Apply on company website