Success Happens When you Start With your People
In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 clinicians across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As a traveling medical director (ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Medical Director?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- BCEM required; Prior medical director experience preferred or 3+ years of emergency medicine experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing that you are associating with an organization that cares about you. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Independent contractor
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
- Participate in EM boot camp, business development presentations, and residency programs
Apply on company website