Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
As an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our Intensivist teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Tulsa (CTCA Tulsa) has served the Tulsa area since 2005. CTCA Tulsa is part of the larger Cancer Treatment Centers of America family that provides world-class care across the country with five inpatient hospitals and additional outpatient treatment facilities. Patients at CTCA Tulsa receive a wide range of cancer care with numerous treatment options including clinical trials.
CTCA Tulsa is an award willing cancer treatment center and for the last two years has received the highest possible ranking for both colon cancer and lung cancer surgery and was named a "high-performing" hospital in these categories by US News and World Report. In 2019, the hospital received a four-star quality rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), followed by a five-star quality score rating in 2020.
- 13-bed cancer treatment center
- Part-time option available
The Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider will provide in-house night coverage and support for inpatients. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Critical Care APP who is procedurally proficient and comfortable with the oncology population. He or she will be autonomous within the hospital, with subspecialty backup. Sound Critical Care's Tele-ICU Intensivists will provide remote support and Sound Hospital Medicine physicians will care for patients during the day. All three Sound service lines will work together to provide the highest level of care possible for patients. As a Critical Care APP you can expect to:
- Independently assess, examine and provide care to critically ill patients in the ICU to include procedures such as central lines, intubations, arterial lines, and chest tubes
- Manage medical, surgical, cardiac and neuro patients (LVAD, ECMO, TAVR, etc)
- Actively present and participate in daily multidisciplinary rounds in the ICU
- Work autonomously and multitask within the critical care team
- Commit to excellence in clinical service and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary to best serve our patients
- Current, unrestricted license in Oklahoma
- Minimum 5 years of practice experience as critical care NP/PA required; not open to new grads
Tulsa is the second-largest city in Oklahoma and is home to nearly half a million people. Situated between the Arkansas River and Osage Hills and the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound and provide outlets for all interests. Welcoming neighborhoods and diverse communities offer unique options throughout the area.
Join a Collegial Practice Where You ThriveAs an Advanced Practice Provider (AP...
Apply on company website