DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Lead Technologist in an Interventional Radiology department? Become part of an award winning team of healthcare professionals at South Bay Hospital!
Be Exceptional. Every Person. Every Time.
South Bay Hospital and its team members live by this message, and we have strived to deliver exceptional care and service to the residents of Hillsborough and Manatee Counties since 1982. Located in the corner of southern Hillsborough County, our hospital is a member of the HCA West Florida Division. South Bay Hospital is a 138-bed community hospital, nationally recognized by the Joint Commission for Stroke, Total Hip and Knee, Sepsis and Heart Failure. In addition, we are proud to offer a wide variety of patient-centered services to our community including 24-hour Emergency Services, Cardiology, General Surgery, and Orthopedics. As a long-standing leader in the Southshore community, South Bay Hospital remains committed to providing advanced medical services, expert healthcare providers and a dedicated care team focused on creating an exceptional experience for every patient, every time.
We are proud of our team members and the exceptional care they provide our patients:
- Top Workplace in Tampa Bay (2019) by the Tampa Bay Times
- Accredited by the Joint Commission: Hospital, Laboratory, Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Hip, Joint Replacement Knee, and Sepsis
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
- Healthgrades® Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety, Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Five Star Recipient For Hip Fracture Treatment, Pacemaker Procedures, Small Intestine Surgeries, and Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, and the Sarasota area, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. South Bay Hospital offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team:
- Student loan repayment and generous tuition reimbursement programs
- Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- 401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
- Life & disability insurance upgrades
- Identity theft protection
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- High school graduate, vocational/technical training, and 2-year/Associate degree
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years recent experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One year of post-graduate experience in an acute-care hospital setting preferred
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 10 pounds and push/pull up to 50 pounds
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website