SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist? Become part of an award winning team of healthcare professionals at South Bay Hospital!
Be Exceptional. Every Person. Every Time.
South Bay Hospital and its team members live by this message, and we have strived to deliver exceptional care and service to the residents of Hillsborough and Manatee Counties since 1982. Located in the corner of southern Hillsborough County, our hospital is a member of the HCA West Florida Division. South Bay Hospital is a 138-bed community hospital, nationally recognized by the Joint Commission for Stroke, Total Hip and Knee, Sepsis and Heart Failure. In addition, we are proud to offer a wide variety of patient-centered services to our community including 24-hour Emergency Services, Cardiology, General Surgery, and Orthopedics. As a long-standing leader in the Southshore community, South Bay Hospital remains committed to providing advanced medical services, expert healthcare providers and a dedicated care team focused on creating an exceptional experience for every patient, every time.
We are proud of our team members and the exceptional care they provide our patients:
- Top Workplace in Tampa Bay (2019) by the Tampa Bay Times
- Accredited by the Joint Commission: Hospital, Laboratory, Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Hip, Joint Replacement Knee, and Sepsis
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
- Healthgrades® Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety, Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Five Star Recipient For Hip Fracture Treatment, Pacemaker Procedures, Small Intestine Surgeries, and Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
South Bay Hospital is currently reviewing applications for a Florida-licensed Nuclear Medicine Technologist on PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic technical procedures and laboratory duties utilizing radiopharmaceuticals following department policies and practices under the direction of a qualified physician. BLS and certification required.
At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, and the Sarasota area, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
- Associate degree
- Valid Nuclear Medicine Technologist certification
- Clear/active Florida licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website