THIS JOB POSTING IS ONLY FOR MUSC WORKFORCE PARTNERSHIP APPLICANTS
In response to COVID pandemic, South Carolina Department of Corrections and Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) have entered a partnership to support staffing constraints during this unprecedented time.
- Assesses the nursing needs of patients and their families.
- Develops, coordinates and implements nursing care plans with patients, families and health care providers.
- Maintains patient records and prepares reports.
- Promotes wellness through activities directed toward prevention and reduction of risk factors, early detection of disease and control of identified health problems.
- Performs medication administration and monitoring.
- Performs preoperative and postoperative procedures.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Supervises and instructs paraprofessional nursing personnel in the care of patients and the maintenance of their areas.
- Plans, implements and evaluates nursing services in a specialized area.
- Assists in program planning, policy-making and the development of standards and procedures in relation to nursing in a specialized area.
- Collaborates with members of the health care team.
- Performs outreach activities to provide services.
State of South Carolina minimum requirements:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
SCDC minimum requirements:
Must hold an active license as a RN or LPN.
You must include a copy of your nursing license to be considered an applicant for this position.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to be determined if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
Apply on company website