SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Southern Hills Hospital is located in Southwest Las Vegas just off the I-215 and Durango/Sunset exit. The facility is an accredited 252-bed acute care hospital providing emergency and pediatric emergency services, a behavioral health (geriatric psychiatric) inpatient and outpatient program serving ages 50 and older, accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit, OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital was voted the Best Hospital in Las Vegas.
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, recognized Southern Hills Hospital as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 - the only Southern Nevada hospital to earn this recognition for four consecutive years.
- Southern Hills Hospital is the first institution in the state of Nevada to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a leading hospital in cardiology through their compliance with the “Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure” program.
- In addition, Southern Hills Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- We have also partnered with award-winning spine physicians from the Nevada Neurosciences Institute.
Join us as we achieve our mission statement:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Intake Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Intake Assessment Coordinator in conjunction with the Program Director coordinates the pre-admission assessment process and provides clinical assessments for potential patients. Also, assists with community education with clinical issues and participates with community events such as health fairs.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PRN Schedule availability: must be available to work day and/or swing shift.
· Must be RN or a Licensed Clinician in a related field to perform clinical assessments as appropriate for patients potentially being admitted to a behavioral health program.
· Prefer 1-3 years' experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting.
- Must be RN or a Licensed Clinician in a related field to perform clinical assessments as appropriate for patients potentially being admitted to a behavioral health program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of current behavioral health concepts, principles and methods of treatment.
- Possess good communication skills verbal and written.
- Possess good organization skills and be able to act on multiple tasks.
- Understand and be able to train on all the state and federal standards regarding behavioral health assessment, petition, medical screening and patient rights
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website