- Prepare and process Revenue related invoices through payables system.
- Prepare and input daily field reported financial data and keypunch all data into computer system.
- Maintain individual client parker accounts; Adds, deletes, & account changes.
- Enter and post monthly receivable payments.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and collect overdue/outstanding accounts.
- Support Field Operation Managers in preparation of invoicing, resolution of A/R issues and investigating areas of concern, monthly parker corrections, monthly parking collections, printing of reports.
- Assist, as needed, in preparation of monthly client statements.
- Ticket audits and daily paperwork reconciliation.
- General office skills including but not limited to: answer and direct incoming phone calls, open mail, send payments to the lockbox, and assist in customer inquiries and transactions.
- Support Facility Managers and Regional Financial Analyst with other administrative duties as necessary.
- Two Year Degree in Accounting or related field preferred; or 3 years equivalent experience in accounts receivable or related field preferred.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an ability to compose basic written business communications.
- Must be a team player.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workflow.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Bookkeeping, and Main Frame AS400 Computer data entry and retrieval experience a big plus.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website