Basic Function – Assist in the day-to-day management of a location ensuring that parking operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
- Participate in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day activities of the assigned locations.
- Assist with management duties as assigned.
- Courteously assist customers.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Assist with cleanup of debris, water, oil spills and etc.
- Substitute for any position, if necessary.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
- Complete other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience - Minimal high school diploma or equivalent and a minimal month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Customer Service – Maintains positive attitude. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
License Requirement - The individual will only be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license, with a current address and acceptable driving record, if the individual is expected to be able to drive a company vehicle or drive on company business.
Physical Demands - These physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects and to talk.
The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website