- Active Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of experience in multiple digital media functional areas, including video/animation, web production, and graphic design.
- Knowledge of graphic design software applications (e.g., Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, etc.) to produce multi-media, digital imaging and on-line publishing projects.
- Ability to take abstract concepts and apply creativity and artistic talent to create visually appealing graphics or logos.
- Background working with executives and senior management personnel.
- Experience supporting Federal Government clients.
- Experience developing computer based training solutions and working knowledge of the Government Printing Office's printing regulations and processes for submission of camera-ready art in electronic formats.
The Creative Design Specialist will be responsible for creating multimedia content in support of communications, outreach or branding campaigns, including social media platforms.Participates in project teams supporting high-profile or complex projects, often in tight-turnaround situations. Participates in all stages of the multimedia development life-cycle, including gathering requirements, concept development, tools selection, prototypes, development, and delivery. Produces videos/graphic animations and assists with planning, execution, and editing of digital media content production. Prepares graphics to support meetings and conferences including overhead slides, workbook illustrations, signage, displays, etc. Work with capture team personnel, proposal teams, and other internal clients to conceptualize what they are trying to convey and the best way to visually communicate that information. Participate in design meetings to identify new product ideas and optimize existing products as well as research, interpret, implement, and adhere to company and customer style guides, policies and guidelines.
Apply on company website