- Bachelor's degree
- Three to Five Years of relevant work experience, particularly in the areas of Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Manpower Analysis, or Business Process Improvement.
- Military Manpower or Navy Manpower experience.
- Secret clearance.
- Experience with the Total Force Management System (TFMMS) database management software system highley desired.
- Experience liaising with software development teams ensuring client's functional requirements are met.
- Java programming experience.
The candidate will be responsible for being the Total Force Manpower Management Systems (TFMMS) programming expert as well as have a general knowledge of military manpower. They must be capable of designing and creating various subject ares assisting with manpower reporting requirements using business intelligence tools. The candidate will create software change requests and requirements documents for TFMMS updates/changes and tracking completion. The candidate will monitor TFMMS updates from the TFMMS development team ensuring client's capability requirements are properly captured. The candidate will also attend appropriate TFMMS and client meetings. The candidate will ensure client manpower data analysis requirements are met by the TFMMS program.
Apply on company website