- MS or MA in Industrial Organizational Psychology or related field.
- 5-6 years' experience in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, for an organization, a cohesive and strategic implementation plan that focuses on establishing a common standard for employee behaviors.
- Demonstrated ability to perform objective analysis integrating disparate qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable information.
- Excellent skill with standard Microsoft Office products and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years or more experience in support of I/O development activities at a commercial industrial entity engaged in complex system development, manufacture, or operation.
- Organizational Development related certification (e.g., Change Management).
- Analyze SSP or other client organizations and develop, coordinate, and facilitate initiatives to strengthen/build organizational culture.
- Measure, track, and analyze key initiatives to ascertain client progress in achieving intended objectives and improvements.
- Support delivery of capability and development programs including program design and development, event framing and planning, necessary communications, and activity execution.
- Prepare written and presentation products to support client interface, activity execution, and reporting
Apply on company website