- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- One to two years of relevant work experience, particularly in the areas of finance, accounting, programming and/or systems analysis.
- SECRET Clearance or ability to obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Strong Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office tool required - Excel, Word, Power Point and Access. Coherent, concise writing skills are a must.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking, and computer skills to include experience with databases and the ability to quickly learn Navy financial planning/tracking databases.
- Must be able to investigate and resolve issues, develop and recommend a course of action, and present the recommendation to decision makers. Must be able to act independently with a minimum of supervision and guidance.
- Experience with Program Budget Information System (PBIS), the Intelligent Workbook and Corporate Automated Resource Information System (CARIS).
- Experience with DoD Program Objective Memorandum (POM) cycle.
Support resource programming cost-benefit analysis, forecasting, and financial analysis for OPNAV N1 MPT&E portfolio totaling ~$16.0B. Perform manpower costing, financial modeling, and capital and investment analysis and resource planning. Support customers in the maintenance of financial databases. Develop and employ analytical tools for evaluating the degree to which the client's programs serve higher-level priorities and meet resourcing requirements. Work with program claimants to build a logical, defendable, guidance-compliant and risk adjusted annual program submission. Track multiple programs and issues and have frequent interaction with subordinate staffs and commands, members of the N1 staff and other OPNAV staff codes. Develop status reports, perform program risk assessments and use financial management tools. Develop, and offer frequent revision of data displays, impact statements and justification papers, often on a short suspense time-line. Will be required to successfully complete courses on the Navy's Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) System and PBIS.
Apply on company website