- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 or more years engineering/operational experience within High Reliability Organizations such as Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) or the Navy's Nuclear Propulsion Program;
Proven leadership success;
- Experience in managing technical, operational, or programmatic risk;
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to write logically and coherently (sample required).
- Master's degree, with coursework in management, decision theory, and/or organizational design;
- Knowledge of human factor analysis and classification; experience in developing course materials and in leading seminars.
Principal responsibility is to assist/lead organizational development activities for SSP and other clients leveraging and building on the High Consequence Event Prevention Framework, a vehicle for strengthening and sustaining culture in organizations engaged in complex system activities. Secondary responsibility will be to lead other high reliability organization consulting and development activities and actively grow the associated client base. Additional assignments focused on other SPA projects to leverage relevant experience and capabilities.
Apply on company website