- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience providing information assurance, engineering, or operational support to the DoD (includes support information operations, cyber operations, system administration, and systems security)
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD cyber regulations and DoD Risk Management Framework
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Experience working in an acquisition program office environment with documentation, protocols, formats, and deadlines
- Knowledgeable in Technical Information Systems Engineering, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, network security architectures, Radars, Aegis Combat System, and/or Ship Self Defense System
- Program Protection / Systems Security experience
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV)
We are seeking an experienced mid to senior level RMF / Cybersecurity Analyst to provide direct support to a major electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) program within the U.S. Navy Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems, Above Water Sensors & Lasers Directorate (PEO IWS 2.0).
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide direct support to the PEO IWS 2.0 Shipboard Panoramic EO/IR (SPEIR) Assistant Program Manager (APM) to ensure that Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity requirements are satisfied in accordance with applicable DoD, NIST, Department of the Navy (DoN), and NAVSEA series instructions. Additional responsibilities will include ensuring that cybersecurity is integrated into program's System Engineering Technical Reviews and that all applicable cybersecurity requirements are adequately addressed, coordinating and ensuring that cybersecurity requirements have been properly allocated to support systems integration and testing, and assessing and mitigating system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle. We expect you to provide educated advice and deliverables to the level of SPA's highest quality standards—delivered on time, error-free, and suitable for the intended purpose.
Minor travel in the future may be expected for this position (<10%), though telework is acceptable in the Covid-19 environment.
Apply on company website