- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an engineering discipline
- 15+ years of DoD experience of which a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated work experience in systems engineering of DoD Weapons Systems
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management with focus on review of Systems Engineering Plans, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, Critical Program Information identification, or Program Protection Plan development/execution
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Solid understanding of the DoD acquisition systems
- Graduate Degree
- Adjudicated TS/SCI clearance
- Thorough understanding of how intelligence and counterintelligence information about threats and vulnerabilities to weapon systems can be incorporated into assessments of acquisition program information.
- Ability to work both independently and with personnel from multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work from high-level, limited and evolving guidance in order to produce timely and effective results is highly desirable
The candidate will serve is the OSD DAMO Team Lead taking direction from the Program Manager in the execution of the DAMO mission. The candidate will assist the Program Manager with oversight of the Triage Team, Security & Operations Manager, DAMO System Administrator, and Industry Engagement Liaison Officer. Duties include assignment of tasks, reviewing final draft reports/deliverables prior to submitting them to the Program Manager, overseeing timelines, assisting with DAMO metrics and conducting periodic statistical analysis of compromised data, establishing best analytic practices, and identifying gaps between tools and capabilities.
The candidate will lead the Triage Team responsible for developing and coordinating procedures for assessing the compromised DoD information; conducting the initial assessments of affected DoD information; creating and maintaining cyber incident timelines; conducting Integrated Product Teams and coordinating with applicable DoD, Military Departments and Agency case-specific subject matter experts, as well as with intelligence and acquisition personnel, as needed. The candidate will aggregate the analyses for final OSD damage assessment reports to senior members of OUSD(R&E), and support short-notice taskers focused on protection of critical DoD programs and technologies. Additionally, the candidate will interface with the JAPEC case managers, intelligence lead, and law enforcement lead, as required.
Apply on company website