- Bachelors degree in a technical area (Mathematics, Computer Science, or other STEM degree).
- Must possess and maintain an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Software development and analysis capabilities to develop tools using high level programming languages (Visual Basic for Applications, Visual Basic, .Net, Python), analyzing data (using R or similar languages), along with developing/maintaining and querying databases using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge of data analysis and associated data visualization techniques, along with ability to merge data skills and design thinking to create graphics and visuals to aid in analytic storytelling.
- Familiarity with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Familiarity with advanced SharePoint functionality, or experience using an enterprise-level social collaboration platform to create, share, and preserve knowledge (e.g., milSuite; DODTechSpace, IntelShare, APAN or Slack).
- Familiarity with modeling and simulation (M&S) concepts and quantitative analytic techniques
The successful candidate will work in concert with a small team to provide policy and staff support for the implementation and assessment of DoD training policies & activities and conduct technical assessments. The candidate will:
- Participate as a team member on study and data analysis efforts,
- Conduct technical assessments and analytical processes leading to potential policy solutions and recommendations and
- Support the execution of technical analysis as part of a team answering challenging question from DoD customers such as Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO), Office of the Secretary of Defense (Personnel and Readiness) and theater commands.
Apply on company website