- Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or related fields of study, or 20+ years of experience in a professional work environment may be substituted for the degree requirements.
- 10+ years' experience in the DoD Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process, or the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- 10+ years' experience developing requirements, performing studies and analysis, and resolving complex problems
- 10+ years' with USSPACECOM missions and US Space Force systems and architectures
- SECRET clearance with eligibility to obtain a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance and ability to maintain during duration of employment
- 12+ years experience with USSPACECOM mission partners (DoD, Joint Services, External Partners)
- Experience in defense financial management tools such as the Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS), Automated Business Services System (ABIDES), Commander's Resource Integration System (CRIS), and the Defense Transaction Interface Module Systems (DTIMS)
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment of contractor, vendor, and government personnel in a fast-paced team
- Experience with government agencies involved in DoD budgeting and acquisition processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate highly technical subject matter to broad audiences, including executive-level audiences
Provide support to USSPACECOM in developing, planning, and programing for USSPACECOM mission requirements to maintain and revise, as necessary, the USSPACECOM Integrated Priority List (IPL). Perform studies and analysis to develop the data substantiating the IPL. Provide advice and recommendations affecting the spectrum of USSPACECOM mission requirements; support the development of specific requirements for space warfighting; support associated modeling, simulation, and analysis activities performed across the USSPACECOM Headquarters.
Apply on company website