- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent work experience and certifications.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of system administration experience with two (2) or more years direct experience administering networked classified systems in a Windows/Active Directory environment.
- Must meet Department of Defense 8140 certification requirements at IAT Level II. Acceptable certifications include Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GISCP, and GSEC.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Experience validating system compliance using the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Validation Tool.
- Experience using WSUS / IVANTI to manage updates and patches.
- Experience configuring systems for compliance using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and STIG Viewer.
With minimal supervision, the Senior System Administrator implements technical controls to support the Cybersecurity Program, which ensures secure operations in network and computing environments at various classification levels. The Senior System Administrator is also responsible for providing mentorship and guidance for junior system administrators troubleshooting and performing end-user support services for classified systems. In this role, you will report to the Lead System Administrator while designing, building, installing and configuring physical and virtual servers/systems, virus updates, patching, maintenance, and performance tuning. As the Senior System Administrator, you will be expected to collaborate with team members to develop creative, secure, and innovative solutions for complex technical issues. You will also support Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Technical Reviews and Command Cybersecurity Readiness Inspections (CCRI) as the subject matter expert for systems administration.
Apply on company website