- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in data strategy or a related field.
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a favorable DHS Suitability determination.
- DHS Suitability and Secret Clearance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively lead and communicate data insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with data cataloging and visualization tools such as Collibra, Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools.
- Familiarity with data management technologies such as SQL, NoSQL (e.g., graph databases), and cloud-based data platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The successful candidate will be expected to develop and implement data strategy frameworks to support data-driven decision making across organizations, collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs and help them make data-driven decisions, design, implement, and publish common data lexicons, data inventory specifications, and lifecycle models to maximize the data sharing efficiencies, analyze complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights that inform business strategy, design and implement data governance processes to ensure data quality, security, and compliance, and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
Apply on company website