- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Operational Research, Physics, or relevant technical discipline.
- 5+ years of architecture development experience OR Master's Degree with 3+ years of architecture development experience.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering approaches, methods, and techniques; Familiarity with UML / SysML.
- Ability to apply a set of technical skills across multiple subject matter domains such as surveillance, command and control (C2), and Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD).
- Experience developing and executing project plans.
- Active, in-scope SECRET clearance.
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming languages for quantitative analyses (ex. MATLAB, Mathematica, Python, R).
- Experience with Model Based Engineering tools such as Rhapsody, MagicDraw, and Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of Analysis of Alternatives, Verification and Validation, Design of Experiments and data analytics.
- Interest in complex multi-disciplinary problems.
The Systems Engineer/Architect will apply their knowledge of DODAF architectures and possess a working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) approaches, methods, and techniques, to facilitate the assessment and prioritization of IAMD capability needs. SECRET clearance required.
Apply on company website