- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in the procurement, design, development, construction, maintenance or employment of submarines, undersea systems, US Navy weapon systems or other DoD Major Defense Acquisition Programs; or three (3) plus years of operational (at-sea or shipyard) experience in SSBNs/SSGNs/SSNs (experience from follow-on assignments is a plus); or three (3) plus years of operational (at-sea or shipyard) experience with Naval Nuclear Propulsion and Naval Surface Warfare (experience with Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) or from follow-on assignments is a plus).
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a similar technical field
- Experience with Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) or Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Undersea Warfare weapon system acquisition, program management, life cycle management
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or Master's Degree
- Model Based Systems Engineering or Digital Engineering Experience
This position will comprise support primarily to the Navy's Strategic Systems Programs and to NAVSEA (including Undersea
Warfare-related Programs) and other government organizations and prime contractors as well as the United Kingdom. The analyst will participate in and provide programmatic and technical support to a U.S. Navy weapon system program office charged with planning, assessment, management, and decision-making for all stages of weapon system life cycle support including system design and development; resource scheduling and requirements planning and analysis; program documentation development; and other
aspects of program coordination and execution. Responsibilities also include executive level meeting facilitation and briefing preparations.
Apply on company website