Job Opportunity Job ID: 21893 Positions Location: Carson City, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: Carson City, MI
General Purpose of Job:
To provide anesthesia and pain management services to emergency and surgical patients of both an elective and emergency nature.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Participates actively in hospital and community committees, processes, and activities as appropriate.
- Conduct pre-op and post-op evaluation, inter-operative and other monitoring, and documentation of same.
- Demonstrates compliance with professional as well as regulatory standards.
- Provides guidance and counsel to anesthesia and support staff which may include in-services, orientation, etc.
- Promotes effective interdepartmental relationships and provides for coordinated patient services.
- Collaborates with physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff regarding patient care.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility (activities that decrease cost of care, verify cost savings, etc).
- Actively participates in hospital planning, procedure development, and recruitment.
- Complies with and participates in Performance Improvement, and staff and patient satisfaction.
- Completes special projects/tasks as assigned by Administration (responds to Code Blue, RRT's and other airway management requests, IV insertion support, etc., as available).
- Attends mandatory educational programs, maintains professional development.
Sparrow Health System (SHS) is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated, board certified CRNA's to join their team located in Carson City, Michigan. SHS delivers exceptional quality care in a diverse and family friendly community. SHS is committed to improving access to medical care across the Mid-Michigan region.
- Full-time opportunities
- Employed by Sparrow Hospital
- Days only with defined call
- Outpatient Surgery, Trauma, Neuro, Pediatrics, OB Services and Thoracic Anesthesia
- Medically directed by Anesthesiologists
- Top performer in quality initiatives
- EPIC EMR
- Must be BC/BE CRNA
- 5 years' experience preferred
Positions are hospital-employed and offer:
- Excellent compensation including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) with matching funds
- Generous CME benefits and relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Family Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level Master's Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Carson City Experience Level 4-9 Years
Apply on company website