Job Opportunity Job ID: 28911 Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Perform Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Perform CT images at multiple facility locations to provide quality patient care under the guidance of a radiologist.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Provide patient positioning, injection or ingestion of contrast media, appropriate setting of computer techniques, demonstration of appropriate anatomy, collection of patient data, and compliance with sterile technique.
- Coordinate patient appointments with other diagnostic procedures.
- Communicate to the patient the entire process that the patient will undergo for CT examination.
- Provide quality control measures in the use of the CT equipment.
- Store and maintain patient records in appropriate storage medium.
- Reschedule patients during down-time.
- Complete all computer data entry requirements to assure timely completion and availability of study for physician interpretation
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Clinical Professional/Technical/Allied Health Requirements: Shift Evenings Degree Type / Education Level Associate Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website