Job Opportunity Job ID: 28847 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description Purpose of Job:To teach children Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
Purpose of Job:
To teach children gymnastics skills and techniques in a fun fitness-oriented atmosphere.
- Oversee the students during gymnastics class.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of each child.
- Responsible for communicating with parents about children's behavior and progress.
- Responsible for communicating with the Youth and Familiy Programs Supervisor about any pertinent issues.
- Responsible for implementing the gymnastics lesson plans and leading the group in warm-up stretches, and providing personal ideas for each individual group.
- Responsible for the set-up and take-down of all gymnastics equipment when needed.
- Serve as a role model for students within the MAC Gymnastics Academy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper gymnastics form and techniques, and able to physically demonstrate beginner and some advanced skills.
- Able to properly and safely spot beginner through advanced skills.
- Maintain attendance sheets for classes. Responsible for own attendance at all classes agreed upon to coach.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Michigan Athletic Club Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website