Job Opportunity Job ID: 19194 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: To Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
To provide clients and members with safe, effective, and educational Pilates sessions in group and individual settings.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Schedule personal training Pilates sessions with members and guests.
- Lead and instruct group Pilates classes that offer quality content to a wide range of fitness and ability levels in a safe manner.
- Available to speak with members before and after class.
- Responsible for clean and organized studios, return apparatus equipment to proper position after use, return small equipment to storage closets after class.
- Arrange for substitute instructors upon absence from class and assist with subbing other classes.
- Administrative work involves, but is not limited to, class design, scheduling clients, making copies, and client billing.
- Maintain accurate client database and provide appropriate follow-up communication to clients.
- Attend all departmental meetings.
- Provide exceptional customer service that upholds the standards set forth by the Michigan Athletic Club and Sparrow Health System.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Serves as a role model for consistent demonstration of Sparrow Health System's Customer Service Behavioral Standards of Performance, by respecting the Privacy and Confidentiality of those we serve.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respects patient, service provider, organizational confidentiality and HIPAA Security procedures and protocols as defined under the HIPAA Privacy and Security Procedures.
- Follows established HIPAA privacy procedures when using and/or disclosing protected health information.
- Maintains and protects patients' rights under the HIPAA Privacy Standards.
- Adheres to ICARE values (Innovation, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence)
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Michigan Athletic Club Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website