Job Opportunity Job ID: 29618 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose Responsible for Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
Responsible for managing the Courtside Grill, MAC Shack and MAC Starbucks to ensure that all food services are operating in a safe, efficient, effective and service oriented manner to deliver excellent service to members and guests. Provide food service catering for all onsite meetings and events in the banquet rooms as needed. Develop mixers and other social events in conjunction with other departments to provide gathering for the members.
- Responsible for the complete operation and performance of the MAC Courtside Grill, MAC Shack, Starbuck\u2019s at the MAC and onsite meeting catering within the Health Science Pavilion
- Deliver superior member service and ensures entire MACR team is doing the same
- Responsible for the introduction of new services, menus, trends and current food industry standards.
- Oversees processes and procedures under areas of responsibility to ensure that departmental standards for preparation, processing, quality and accuracy are maintained.
- Develops and checks proper policies for the monetary handling of receipts.
- Provides regular In service education for supervisors and hourly staff in areas of expertise. Interviews, hires, evaluates and disciplines as appropriate.
- Develops monthly reports, attends management meetings and drives departmental goals and objectives. Leads communication plans, goals and standards for all departmental associates.
- Serves as a role model in terms of work ethic, organization, and customer service.
- Responds to members needs by evaluating current services, events and by developing new activities.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Organize schedules.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, food handing, food quality, and hygiene standards and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Ensure adequate levels of inventory and supplies
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Achieves operating revenue goals and other financial measures as assigned
- Achieves benchmark levels of employee, member, and guest satisfaction
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level Bachelor's Status Full-time Facility Michigan Athletic Club Restaurant Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website