Job Opportunity Job ID: 28322 Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Perform Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Perform and process non-invasive neuro-diagnostic procedures/testing.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Perform and process non-invasive neuro-diagnostic procedures including EEG, Evoked Potentials, and Transcranial Doppler. Prepares the patient and operates various types of equipment to obtain appropriate data for physician interpretation and/or reporting functions.
- Assists in developing standard operating procedures and reporting forms
- Assists in training of associates and students.
- Maintains knowledge of current diagnostic techniques and procedures.
- Assist in equipment evaluation and selection as needed.
- Performs additional job related duties as requested (stock supplies, maintain files, equipment and work area).
- Participates in an on-call schedule to provide emergency diagnostic and/or monitoring procedures after hours to include weekends and holidays.
- Receives on-call directives by cell phone/pager.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Clinical Professional/Technical/Allied Health Requirements: Shift Nights Degree Type / Education Level Associate Status Per Diem Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website