Job Opportunity Job ID: 28351 Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the delivery of exceptional, support, assistance, and administration required to successfully execute key initiatives for Talent Acquisition department. Will support the talent acquisition team through the responsibility of being the bridge to the talent pipeline as well as the internal recruitment(bidding) process, and assists with the Mass interview process. Has knowledge (through coursework or work experience) in several aspects of the role, but requires direction from others on a regular basis.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Act as a Sparrow Ambassador, carrying out the Sparrow ICARE Values.
- Works collaboratively with the Recruitment Coordinators, assists with new hire onboarding as need to maintain levels of customer service and new hire start dates.
- Collaborate and assist Recruiters with high volume and hard to fill positions and attend meetings with recruiter and hiring manager to better understand the positions that they are assisting.
- Responsible for the internal recruitment process(bidding), including compliance with bargaining unit(s) selection criteria and process for all union positions.
- Disposition as reviewing bidding rights if applicant does not meet requirements or is ineligible for transfer
- Send appropriate disposition letters to those who do not meet requirements or are ineligible for transfer
- Source and identify candidates for a variety of assigned entry level positions.
- Conduct telephone screens, interviews, educational verification and other assessments as required.
- Liaison with temporary agencies, recording status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verifications, and employee referral program.
- Assists with the Mass interview process as needed.
- Responsible for the review of all I-9's in the Guardian/Law Logix system for errors and final approver, and follow up with Caregivers who require I-9 renewal verifications.
- Recruitment Specialists will be the bridge between students/interns/schools and Sparrow as a potential future employer. The goal is to manage and foster relationships between Sparrow and Community partners. Job Shadow and Internships
- Will run the job shadow and internship/externship processes
- Will become a SME for ACEMAPP to be able to help applicants/schools through the process
- Maintain Talent Pipeline from Job Shadow and Intern/Externships
- Attend on campus recruitment fairs, virtual job fairs or host external recruitment networking opportunities and network and build relationships with community business partners and or colleges and universities.
- Each specialist would be assigned to take the lead on the following programs based on their skill set and desire: Marketing, Referrals and I-9 management
- PRC -Req to PRC to post, checking productivity, etc.
- Responsible for routine report generation \u2013(Nursing weekly reports)
- Review and pre-screen requisitions and redirect resumes to other qualified positions
- Assist designated lead recruiter with grow our own programs. Life cycle requisition management- reach out on all over 60 day old open reqs.
- Schedule Interviews for Recruiters
- Flex to coordinator role for back up as needed
- Flex up to back up recruiter role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level 4-9 Years
Apply on company website