Job Opportunity Job ID: 28325 Positions Location: Charlotte, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: Charlotte, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Performs a variety of tasks involved in the preparation and set-up of beverages and food items for patient food trays and mobile meal orders.
- Prepares and sets-up various beverages and food items for inclusion on patient trays and mobile meal orders following the production sheet.
- Performs Special Diet Aide duties as assigned. Prepares food trays for patients on special diets following detailed instructions; makes changes and substitutes items as directed.
- Takes and records temperature of potentially hazards foods such as milk; reports problems to appropriate food service personnel.
- Assists in preparing patient trays and transporting food carts to the nursing units.
- Collects trays from patients\u2019 rooms; records food intake.
- Collects meal choices from patients using a spoken menu method.
- Prepares salad bar items and sets-up the salad bar for customers; tears down and cleans the salad bar.
- Assists in preparation of food for meetings and special events within the Hospital.
- Assists in sanitizing dishes, counters and equipment.
- Acts as cashier on the cafeteria serving line as assigned.
- Assists in weekly receiving and stocking of food and non-food items; notifies manager of damaged items.
- Assists with maintaining a clean, neat and safe work environment; cleaning work area and equipment after each meal.
- Attends staff meetings and in-service programs as required.
- Supports and serves as a role model for our mission, vision, values, and customer service initiatives. Adheres to the organization\u2019s policies & procedures, and compliance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website