Job Opportunity Job ID: 22770 Positions Location: Charlotte, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: This Description:
Positions Location: Charlotte, MI
General Purpose of Job:
This position is designed for a personable, creative, enthusiastic, professional individual with a passion for working with children. Responsible for the day-to-day safety, programming and entertainment of children using Grow including, but not limited to enforcing Grow policies, implementing lessons plans, proving age-appropriate activities and structure for the children using Grow and creating memorable experiences for both parent and child.
- Consistently exemplifies on-stage behavior and is responsible for the same within AL!VE.
- Is responsible for creating experience-based services.
- Presents self in a warm, professional and caring manor.
- Demonstrates polished language and appearance.
- Displays a high level organization and is capable of effective and efficient multi-tasking.
- Provides team input, open to new ideas and honestly expresses opinions.
- Professionally represents team and hospital decisions and puts team members in the best light to customers.
- Demonstrates collective passion and serves as a role model for HGB's mission, vision, values and customer service initiatives.
- Provides input in the creation of weekly themes and summer half- and full-day camps.
- Understands and follows Grow's policies and procedures.
- Works hands-on with the children and youth using Grow.
- Works with the Grow Manager in creating quarterly class schedule.
- Initiates and maintains positive relations with AL!VE card holders and guests; encourages positive lifestyle behaviors and markets programs/ services.
- Assumes responsibility for cleaning and maintaining of Grow – reorders and restocks supplies, and notifies Grow Manager of unsafe conditions and/or equipment in need of repair.
- Communicates with parents using daily feedback forms on the activity and behavior of their children.
- Customer satisfaction is promoted. Handles problems and/or issues.
- Attends staff meetings and in-service programs, as required.
- Adheres to the organization's policies & procedures, and compliance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Match Any Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Sparrow Eaton Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website