Job Opportunity Job ID: 18241 Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MIJob Description
General Purpose of Job:
As part of the Marketing graphic design team, this individual works closely with department managers and service line leaders to develop marketing and promotion graphics for distribution in print, on the web, and multimedia venues. This individual creates, develops, promotes and manages the graphic identity of Sparrow in order to design and produce effective marketing and communication materials for internal and external audiences.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Coordinates and oversees the design and production needs of marketing and promotional materials for Sparrow Health system including affiliates, assuring timely completion of such materials.
- Manage and produce graphic projects from creative conception through design, layout and production. Provides project management to include: determining internal capabilities and schedules, subcontracting needs as necessary, and prioritizing against strategic goals of Sparrow to maintain a timely flow of communication projects.
- Works with team members to report project status to internal customers.
- Consults with marketing, communications and hospital service line representatives as needed on requirements and expectations in order to design and produce effective promotional and informational materials.
- Develops production specifications and solicits competitive bids as outlined in Sparrow policies.
- Researches new products and technologies (such as paper, printing, graphic capabilities,software and best practice design processes) to improve the department's productivity.
- Works with Sparrow service lines and departments to coordinate marketing and advertising needs.
- Design and produce Sparrow supported event-related materials as needed. This can include but is not limited to: brochure, literature, advertisements, event decorations and displays, signage and banners, as well as assist in organizing and coordinating event activities.
- Establish, maintain and update the Sparrow graphic standards. This includes collaboration with agencies, facilities and service lines as needed to maintain the Sparrow brand.
- Actively participate in routine marketing meetings to discuss creative ideas for advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Serves as a role model for consistent demonstration of Sparrow Health System's Customer Service Behavioral Standards of Performance, by respecting the Privacy and Confidentiality of those we serve.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respects patient, service provider, organizational confidentiality and HIPAA Security procedures and protocols as defined under the HIPAA Privacy and Security Procedures.
- Follow established HIPAA privacy procedures when using and/or disclosing protected health information.
- Maintains and protects patients' rights under the HIPAA Privacy Standards.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Associate Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website