Job Opportunity Job ID: 21858 This position will support our Community Hositpal in Charlotte, MI Description:
Positions Location: Charlotte, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The HR Partner will provide consulting and functional expertise to assigned Sparrow Division(s) on human resource strategies, organizational development, talent management, and other organization or HR initiatives. Through the design, development and
implementation of HR strategies, the HR Partner supports the achievement of Sparrow strategic priorities. Leads small projects with guidance from others, is knowledgeable in most aspects of the role, is able to resolve less complex issues.
- Build trust-based, collaborative, sustainable relationships with Leaders and Caregiver customer groups.
- Leads small scale system projects with guidance and is able to resolve complex issues with little support.
- Consult with leaders on a frequent basis, to identify and assess human resource needs and identify opportunites for improving Caregiver and organizational performance.
- Provide prompt and successful resolution to Caregiver issues/concerns while effectively counseling leaders on Caregiver Relations issues to reduce potential liabilities.
- Supports system projects within assigned divisions focused on productivity, performance or financial improvements.
- Collaborate with other HR Partners to identify critical talent needs and gaps within the organization and work with Corporate Talent Acquisition team members to develop strategies to address.
- Partner with Corporate Total Rewards team members to implement total reward programs within the Division(s) to drive achievement of and support business goals.
- Partner with other HR leaders on diversity and inclusion efforts with an emphasis on attracting and retaining diverse talent.
- Partner with Leaders to identify opportunities to increase productivity, Caregiver performance, and Caregiver engagement while collaborating with other HR Partners and Corporate HR team members to design and implement programs that drive and sustain results.
- Ensure the assigned Division(s) are in compliance with external legal and regulatory requirements -- including collective bargaining agreements, accreditation requirements, HR Policies, and other internal policies and procedures including annual competency training, influenza vaccination, and FIT and TB testing.
- Partner with leaders to define, capture and maintain job descriptions to best define training requirements.
- May be responsible for some or all aspects of the Talent Acquisition process for their assigned division(s).
**This position will support our Community Hositpal in Charlotte, MI**
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Bachelor's Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website