Applicants need to live within 30 mins of Restorative Care in order to fulfill call shifts.
Under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Medical Director the staff radiographer performs radiographic procedures. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionized radiation prescribed by physicians for radiologic diagnosis.
- Graduate from American Medical Association (AMA)-approved School of Radiologic Technologist
- One- three years' experience at technologist level
- Current South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association Certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist License
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assumes quantitative standards of work performed in the Radiology department.
- Must be able to provide and understand the specific needs of patients, families and visitors, ranging in age from early adult to late adult.
Apply on company website