Core Job Responsibilities
- Basic Computer Skills
- Assists patients with activities of daily living in a safe, timely and courteous manner.
- Performs personal hygiene care with respect to privacy, dignity and needs of the patient
- Offers back rubs, prepares for meal times and sleep hours
- Delivers meals/snacks and water in a timely manner
- Performs vital signs, weights/heights, intakes and outputs with accuracy and within established time frame and/or as requested.
- Documents written and verbal communication, which is timely and effective, communicates changes in patient status, actual and potential needs of patient/families/visitors to registered nurse.
- Provides care relative to the age-specific needs of the patient on the unit by demonstrating knowledge of the principles of growth and development
- Knowledgeable in use of and response to Code Alert/ Facility Alerts
- Identifies areas for improvement and seeks ways to work on self-defined weaknesses
- Remains committed to unit, department and division goals
- Attends continuing education classes for improvement offered at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
- Reports risk management concerns to appropriate person
- Adheres to proper chain of command.
- Hourly Rounds
- Bedside Shift Report
Apply on company website