At Spartanburg Regional Home Health, we are proud of our skilled, caring, trustworthy and compassionate Home Health experts. Our clinicians visit patient homes to deliver customized, physician-prescribed care after a hospital stay, illness or injury to rehabilitate and achieve optimal level of independence. Home Health is an alternative to repeated hospitalizations or an extended hospital stay. Nurses and medical professionals work closely with primary care physicians and ensure patients are receiving optimum care tailored individual needs.
The Infection Prevention Manager works in collaboration with Infectious Disease Physicians, the Infection Prevention Taskforce, Employee Health Services, and Environmental Services to develop and maintain a comprehensive infection surveillance, prevention and control program. This program includes surveillance and reporting of health care associated infection (HAI); provision of education and promotion of evidence based practice to eliminate HAIs; collection, analysis and interpretation of surveillance data; and development of policies and procedures that are consistent with regulatory agencies and best practices.
Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing
Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience or healthcare related experience in hospital setting
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
Certification in Infection Prevention by CBIC
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring standards of patient care that are consistent with current accepted infection prevention and control recommendations
- Performs annual risk assessment and outlines strategies and methods to minimize the risk of transmission of infection.
- Serves as a consultant to all areas of the post-acute areas: Home Health, In-Home Hospice, and the Hospice Home with regard to infection prevention and control.
- Maintains 24 hour accountability for the Infection Control Department.
- Provides leadership and manages all aspects of department operations.
- Other Duties As Assigned
Our team is innovative, supportive, and patient focused with excellent leaders who believe in recognition for a job well done. Many of our team members have received/been nominated for Daisy Awards and the prestigious Palmetto Gold award.
Apply on company website