Under the direction of the Rehab Director, the Physical Therapist (PT) is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning and implementing a medically prescribed treatment plan established for patients in the homecare setting to improve, restore, and compensate for lost function and to facilitate achieving independence for their optimal physical ability. The PT is responsible for modifying treatment plans and procedures and using appropriate communication techniques for specific age groups. The PT applies knowledge of growth and development and the aging process to achieve optimal results. The PT supervises PTA and Home Health Aides according to South Carolina state regulations. Other responsibilities will be assigned as appropriate.
- Baccalaureate or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Graduate of physical therapy program approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) or successor organizations of CAPTE
- Three (3) years clinical experience
- Current license to practice as a Physical Therapist in South Carolina
- Valid SC Driver's License with good driving record
- CPR certification
Apply on company website