MGC - Division of Surgery – Orthopedic Trauma is seeking to hire an experienced FULL TIME Physician Assistant (PA) to assist our Board-Certified Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon in surgery and office. The ideal candidate will:
- Assist with all types of fractures and orthopedic trauma cases
- Work in collaboration with surgeon on rounding on in house patients
- Clinic will be 1.5 days a week
- Monday – Friday; minimum 45-50 hours a week
- Call 4-5x a month; 12 weekends a year
- ATLS required and can be obtained after start
- Experienced providers will only be accepted
Spartanburg Regional offers a highly competitive compensation package to include paid malice with tail coverage included; paid interview and relocation expenses, PTO, $3500 CME per year, 5 days of CME time per year and retirement options.
Kristin Baker; Sr. Physician Recruiter
Additional InformationMedical Group of the Carolinas features 235 physicians in 20 specialty areas, and is structured to provide both patients and caregivers the ability to form strong relationships and create medical homes. Medical Group of the Carolinas includes a large number of conveniently-located primary care physician offices, 18 of which have been recognized as Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Homes. It also offers five OB/GYN practices at six locations for women's health, two pediatric practices, as well as experienced specialty providers.
Apply on company website