Don't miss this opportunity to be part of Restorative Care! We are looking for a PRN Rad Tech!
Under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Medical Director the staff radiographer performs radiographic procedures. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionized radiation prescribed by physicians for radiologic diagnosis.
- Graduate from American Medical Association (AMA)-approved School of Radiologic Technologist
- One- three years' experience at technologist level
- Current South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association Certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist License
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assumes quantitative standards of work performed in the Radiology department.
- Must be able to provide and understand the specific needs of patients, families, and visitors, ranging in age from early adult to late adult.
Category I - Position includes tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, and tissues.
Category II - Position includes tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues, but employment may require performing unplanned category I tasks.
Category III - Position includes tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues. This position would never be required to perform category I tasks.
Additional InformationAt Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care, we believe that recovery is multi-faceted. Patients need a caring, supportive network of experts to help them heal from conditions that require treatment for an average of 25 days. Our nurturing environment supports each patient through his or her journey. Located in the beautiful foothills of the South Carolina Blue Ridge mountains, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care (SHRC) is a licensed freestanding 97-bed, long term acute-care hospital (LTACH) and a licensed 25-bed skilled nursing facility. SHRC is committed to helping patients reach their optimal health goals. The venue is ideal for patients requiring treatment for pulmonary, cardiac, renal, infectious diseases and complex wound treatment. We provide patients with: Long term acute-care (LTACH): focused on patients with serious medical problems that require special treatment, such as wound care, lung conditions, etc. Skilled Nursing Care: designed to help patients who are in the hospital but need skilled care before being discharged home.
Apply on company website