Under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Medical Director the staff radiographer performs radiographic procedures. Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionized radiation prescribed by physicians for radiologic diagnosis.
- Graduate from American Medical Association (AMA)-approved School of Radiologic Technologist
- One- three years' experience at technologist level
- Current South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association Certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist License
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assumes quantitative standards of work performed in the Radiology department.
- Must be able to provide and understand the specific needs of patients, families and visitors, ranging in age from early adult to late adult.
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.
Apply on company website