At Spartanburg Regional Home Health, we are proud of our skilled, caring, trustworthy and compassionate Home Health experts. Our clinicians visit patient homes to deliver customized, physician-prescribed care after a hospital stay, illness or injury to rehabilitate and achieve optimal level of independence. Home Health is an alternative to repeated hospitalizations or an extended hospital stay. Nurses and medical professionals work closely with primary care physicians and ensure patients are receiving optimum care tailored individual needs.
Under general supervision, the counselor demonstrates thorough knowledge of therapeutic patient care, patient advocacy, team dynamics, hospital systems, and serves as a resource for the unit and support staff. Collaborates with leadership in developing and implementing the Spartanburg Medical Center culture, Vision, Mission and goals. The Social Worker will provide advanced Individual, Group, Couple and/or Family Counseling, and patient education utilizing a variety of therapeutic interventions.
- Masters Prepared
- New Graduate to Veteran Therapist
- Master's degree or equivalent from an accredited school
- Current South Carolina therapist license
Core Job Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for psychosocial assessments, group therapy sessions, outcome of therapy measurements, and community referrals.
- Will participate in interdisciplinary treatment team and work groups.
- Will perform other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Will positively interact and develop rapport with consumers and their families, professional support staff, and various levels of staff from community agencies.
- Able to maintain a calm, non-defensive, supportive attitude during crisis or potential crisis situations.
- Must know and perform crisis intervention techniques.
- Will perform designated examiner responsibilities, assessments, and hearing processes.
- Other Duties As Assigned
Spartanburg Regional offers a wide range of market competitive benefits and compensation. For our full-time associates, we provide the following (but not limited to) services and benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management Program, Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401(k) Tax-Deferred Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
We invite you to apply if you are seeking an opportunity to make a difference! Our long tenured team are hardworking, supportive, compassionate with excellent clinical skills. We enjoy partnering with patients and their families to impact care.
Apply on company website