The technical team lead will serve as the primary support contact for their respective technology as well as serve as a point of contact for various other solutions within their assigned team. The technical Team Lead will serve as a leader with overall responsibility for technical analysis and design, application and system installation and implementation. They will coordinate all issues that arise during the implementation for their respective team and must be very knowledgeable of the organization's policies, procedures, and business operations.
Necessary skills include:
- Understanding of the organization and the user community in their assigned team
- Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists, and manage a project plan
- Effective communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization, which directly influences how the system will be built
- Expertise in project management and planning
The Technical Team Lead will have prior experience with building/maintaining/resolving issues with assigned team
- Provides support to team members as well as serving as the initial point of contact for their assigned team.
- Identifies and resolves complex issues. This includes identification of appropriate parties and potential solutions with minimal guidance.
- Works with all clinical, business and technical resources in a positive, supportive and collaborative team manner.
- Assist with planning and completion of projects on time and as designed.
- Consults directly with other Team leaders, clinical and business analysts, and provides second-tier support to end users to assure reliable and system application availability and performance.
- Maintains awareness of latest developments in key areas of responsibility and brings forward opportunities that might benefit the organization.
- Actively coordinates and participates with future application upgrades - coordinating test plans, developing and conducting customer communications and training for assigned team.
- Requires an associate degree or higher in computer science or related field or completion of a technical program in computer science
- 7 years of Information Technology experience
- IT Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ten years of Information Technology experience
- MCP, A+, Security+, ITIL, Network+, Asset Management, Supervision, and Reporting
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maintain regular communication with vendor implementation representatives.
- Maintains regular communications with team members and other team leads to assure collaborative results are obtained in system build, testing and implementation.
- Analyze business operations as they relate to build decisions for assigned team
- Prioritize and implement requested changes to the system for assigned team
- Analyze new functionality in releases to determine how it should be used
- Coordinate software updates and changes for assigned team
- Review and evaluate each new release while coordinating the efforts of all team members in these tasks
- Prepare details of specifications as needed
- Troubleshoot problems and questions from end users
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Must be able to withstand long hours of sitting in front of a computer
- Must be able to think clearly and quickly in high pressure / high volume environment
- Manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination and adequate vision needed in daily work
- Must be able to work as a team member with Information Application's staff, Hospital staff, physicians and vendors
Apply on company website