Perfusionist - The Heart of the Operation SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 850 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
We have an amazing travel opportunity in the gorgeous Northeast!
The assignments can span from Washington DC to Northern New Jersey and over to Harrisburg, PA, MD, DE, NJ, DC. The structure (3 weeks on/1 week off or 4 week full-time) of the coverage plans are flexible and able to be customized with discussions. This position would report directly to RP and be scheduled as vacancies and PTOs required with some hotel stay and some daily depending on the person's physical location/home address. There are on-call requirements.
About the Northeast:
This beautiful region is home to famous hospitals, sports venues, and past presidents. It boasts rich cultures, gorgeous beaches and rivers, museums, iconic buildings, and restaurants galore! If you like a blend of hustle and bustle as well as the country life then this territory is perfect for you!
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must be located within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
- The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, and Continuous Improvement
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Apply on company website