From Paul Sperry and one man's inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether it's the world's first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, and live an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Brand Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for major initiatives, implementing activation across accounts and global markets, and leading a synergistic global go-to-market. The oversight of these responsibilities is geared toward maximizing sales growth and deepening the consumer's awareness of and affinity for the brand's product offering.
- Develops and executes brand marketing plans, in partnership with marketing leadership, driving consistent brand strategy for the US and global markets.
- Collaborates with key functions (product, PR, digital, creative and sales), ensuring communication alignment and implementation of brand marketing plans.
- Responsible for collaborating with product creation teams to drive seamless brand product and marketing strategies. Communicates with sales teams to ensure that global product positioning and objectives as well defined and deliver a consistent brand message.
- Leverages consumer insights to develop strategy, informing creative briefs and ensuring the brand voice is consistent across all marketing mediums.
- Creates marketing strategies in partnership with sales team to elevate the brand and drive the business within wholesale accounts.
- Serves as a key strategic partner to the cross-functional team driving programs through to execution across launches, brand storytelling, consumer activations and events.
- Develops marketing plans that create demand, establish brand credibility and accelerate growth for our key wholesale retail partners.
- Executes and collaborates with the wholesale account teams in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Optimizes processes to ensure programs are executed on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Manages and tracks annual account budget.
- Partners with product category leaders to gain alignment on key stories and marketplace launches.
- Manages the creative brief process to develop category story positioning; manages integrated category content, asset needs, timelines and budget parameters.
- Communicates and provides key product stories to direct-to-consumer (DTC) team including brand storytelling, content and brand messaging.
- Manages the development of seasonal category sell-in and sell-through toolkits for global product marketing stories.
- Partners with cross-functional team in the development and distribution of assets to internal and global marketing teams for execution in market.
- Manages key milestones calendar for story development.
- Develops and maintains the digital catalog platform.
- Manages seasonal cadence and structure of regional marketing share outs.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website