Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent.
Skill(s): Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; valid driver's license; may need CDL license in certain programs. Refer to separate analysis for physical requirements of essential functions, with or without accommodation.
Experience: A minimum of one (1) years' experience in related positions normally required.
- Facilitates the presentation of daily life enrichment, interactive programming, and special events
- Works closely with team members to design and implement a variety of creative programming
- Assists residents with activities of daily living during programming and as needed to support neighborhood team members
- Understands the importance of being adaptable and flexible to meet the ever changing needs of the residents
- Maintain and record resident participation
Apply on company website