To assist the restaurant manager in managing the restaurant's operation and maintaining established cost and quality standards to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
• Assist Restaurant Manager in the direction and supervision of food servers, server assistants, and other staff in reference to schedules, service standards, training, morale and safety
• Assist in ensuring that restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and employees
• Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications
• Interact with guests to determine needs, satisfaction, and resolve conflicts
• Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in restaurant
• Document inventory forecast usage and monitor supply so that restaurants are stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, in order to provide quality service
• All other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• At least 2 years of food and beverage experience required, food and beverage supervisory experience preferred
• ServSafe and TIPS Certification required at the time employment begins
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website