Atrium Hospitality is seeking an experienced Front Desk Supervisor to supervise and train the front desk associates. To greet guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, process check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests.
· Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
· Recommend hotel amenities and local attractions
· Resolve guest requests
· Create a productive and positive atmosphere at the front desk
· Assist with training new associates
· Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency and coach and counsel staff when appropriate.
· Work with front desk agents to balance drawer at the end of each shift and ensure completion of shift checklist
· Check-in and check-out guests and process payments
· All other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Two years hotel front desk agent experience required
· Previous supervisory experience preferred
· Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website