Superior Resource Group is looking for a 1 st and 2 nd Shift CNC Lathe Machinist for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is contract to direct .
- Reads and interprets specific machining instructions from complex blueprints, part and machine drawings.
- Must be able to set up all tooling, write and execute complex programs.
- Sets up, operates, and programs a broad range of production work involving close tolerance and set ups that are exacting that are somewhat involved and have moderate to high degree of difficulty.
- Performs other secondary operations such as stamping part numbers and deburring during machine cycle times.
- Inspects machine parts to ensure they meet proper size, shape, or tolerance specs using micrometers and other measuring tools and devices.
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Performs quality audits of completed work within the machine shop department.
- Must be able to write programs without assistance.
- Participates in and contributes to company' s lean manufacturing journey.
- Assists in other areas and performs additional tasks as needed.
- Must have CNC Vertical Mill and/or CNC Lathe experience
- Must be able to set up and run machines with ease
- Must be able to run a manual mill as well as a drill press and/or saw
- Experience on Hurco VM and Samsung Lathe is preferred but not required
- Experience reading and writing conversational programming of any complexity for CNC VM and CNC Lathe is preferred but not required
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.