Superior Resource Group is looking for a Shop Manager for a client located in Green Bay, WI . This position is direct .
- Collaborate with team members on technical aspects, cost measures, and timelines to assure projects are completed to exacting specifications, delivered on time, and with financial success
- Direct manufacturing activity by communicating and taking responsibility for the manufacturing practices, team member work assignment, scheduling, and leading through to successful project completion
- Your success will involve working with the direction and assistance of the Shop Foreman
- Direct experience with welding and fabrication with stainless steel
- Knowledge of and manufacturing experience working on high pressure vessels
- Ability to understand schematics for piping layout designs associated with heat exchangers.
- Prior supervisory experience that involves providing effective direction to a skilled trades team consistently while clearly honoring a strong work ethic, dedication to doing things right, and exceeding client expectations
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.